Before we get started, you should also read: Heartburn After Covid
A large number of people are suffering from acidity at the same time. Mainly it can bring from our eating habits and lifestyle.
Table of Contents
Causes of acidity
Here are some common reasons that lead to acidity
- High fatty meals
- Citrus fruit/ fruit juice over intake
- Spicy food/ excess onion and garlic
- Over intake of coffee and tea.
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Lying down after a meal
- Being overweight
- Certain medication
- Pressure on the abdomen
Once you understand these causes and start to avoid them, you can reduce the risk of acidity.
Symptoms of acidity
- Stomach upset: Bloating, Nausea, Gas, Uncomfortable feeling
- Burning feeling in lower throat and mouth cavity
- Excessive belching with the sour test in your mouth
- Chest pain
- Coughing or wheezing
- Difficulty swallowing
- Poor appetite
Visit your doctor if a symptom persists and if nothing gives you any relief from the acidity.
You must read this articles for clearity:
Nutrition facts try these things which may help you
- If you often suffer from acidity, avoid fried and greasy foods
- Avoid eating citrus fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes, grapefruits, oranges, lime.
- Reduce consuming alcohol if possible.
- Take antacid in a gel form to get immediate and long term effect.
- Stay away from spicy and hearty foods.
- Take your meal as regularly as possible, also avoid long gaps between meals.
- Avoid lack of sleep and try to get enough sleep for at least seven to eight hours every night.
I also wrote a article on What is sleep disorder? also you can read.
- Exercise regularly or try simple home workouts as per your ability.
Also read: Exercise During Covid
- Do not eat fatty food or high preservatives.
- Try to keep a gap between your meal and bedtime.
Foods to prevent acidity
- Coconut water
- Tulsi leaves
- Green tea
- Fennel seeds
Instead of worrying, try these things so that you can get relief and prevent it in the future too.
Acidity pain in stomach
The problem of acidity can happen to any person, for which there can be many reasons.
If we talk about the leading causes of acidity pain in the stomach, then they are as follows-
Eating spicy food: The problem of acidity (burning in the stomach) is more likely to happen to people who eat spicy food in large quantities.
Not eating food at the right time- In today’s era, we are so busy that we cannot eat food at the right time.
Due to this, stomach-related diseases occur, including acidity.
Drinking alcohol in excess: The problem of acidity pain in the stomach can also happen to people who drink alcohol in excess.
Consuming more salt in food: We all should use all the elements in the food in sufficient quantity, but if a person consumes a lot of salt in his food, many diseases will increase.
Is Acidity Dangerous?
Here are a few hand-picked guides for you to read next:
Acidity causes many discomforts, but a few changes in your daily life can ease your discomfort and help reduce it.
Still have any questions about acidity pain? Ask in the comments section!
Do share this post with others who wanted to learn about health solutions in depth.
Sharing is caring ❤