For some, acne can be a bad dream. However, once they arrive, they last longer and leave their ugly marks. If you also have more acne problems, you should wash your face with a face wash that contains glycolic and salicylic acid. It removes the bacteria that cause acne.
Considering all these things, you should also use some household items which contain antioxidants.
I also wrote a tutorial on What Does Turmeric Do For You? | How Much Turmeric Should I Take? that you can follow.
Turmeric pack for acne
If there are pimples, squeeze two spoons of sandalwood powder, one teaspoon gram flour, and one lemon juice in one teaspoon of turmeric. Add two teaspoons of raw milk also. Now mix all these and apply it well on the face.
However, remember that it does not go into the eyes. Leave it for half an hour and then gently massage with hands in a circular motion. After that, wash face with cold water.
Do not use soap after applying face wash and apply moisturizer.
Turmeric and oats face pack is also considered very beneficial for removing acne. For this, take two teaspoons of oats and add half a teaspoon of yogurt, one teaspoon of honey, and one lemon to it. Now you apply it to the face, leave it for half an hour, and then wash the face with cold water.
Before we get started, you should also read the following guides to help you learn:
Masks for acne-prone skin
Benefits for turmeric skin
- Turmeric has medicinal properties. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which remove all the dirt from the skin and gives it a safety cycle.
- Turmeric not only gives a fair complexion but also hides aging.
- It also helps in removing dark circles. For this, mix turmeric with sugarcane juice and curd. In a few days, the dark circles and pimple marks will be gone from the root.
- The use of turmeric also reduces wrinkles. For this, mix turmeric, rice powder, raw milk, and tomato juice, leave it for 30 minutes, and wash the face.
- Turmeric is also effective in tanning the skin. Mix lemon juice with turmeric on the tanning part and wash it with lukewarm water.
Also see: 8 Beauty Benefits Of Chia Seeds For Skin
Here are couple of articles, which you should definitely read to learn:
- Covid Acne | Do Masks Cause Acne?
- During Covid How Anti Acne Face Mask Help
- All About Covid Itchy Skin: How to Prevent it, Causes & Treatment
- Acid For Acne scars: Risk And Benefits
Do let me know what other homemade tips you follow for better skin, Share your tips in the comment below!
Don’t forget to share this post!
Sharing is caring ❤