What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
The difficulty in penetration due to lack of erection during sexual intercourse is called erectile dysfunction or impotence in everyday language. Due to the wrong lifestyle these days, it has become a common problem in men.
Although erectile dysfunction can occur in men of any age, this problem is usually seen more in men over 40 years of age
Inability to maintain and attain an erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual activity.
To learn more, you can read: Sexual Dysfunctions And Problems Can Be Caused By…
Table of Contents
- Organic causes
- Vascular factors (CVD, atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, smoking, trauma).
- Central causes (Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, tumors, spinal disease/injury).
- peripheral causes (poly-/peripheral neuropathy, diabetes, alcoholism, uremia, pelvic surgery.
- Hormonal causes
- thyroid disease
- Cushing’s disease
- Anatomical causes
- Peyronie’s disease
- penile anomalies (hypospadias, epispadias, etc)
I also wrote a article on Peyronie’s Disease vs Normal Curvature | All About Peyronie’s Disease that you can read.
The following risk factors make it more difficult for you to get an erection.
- Mental problems
- Poor diet
- Drinking too much
- Relationship issues
Eat a healthy diet
Poor nutrition can do more than affect your energy levels. Healthful eating Blood flows throughout the body, including the penis. Add more fruits and vegetables to your diet. Getting a healthy diet can help your ED.
Exercising 30 minutes five times a week is good for your health. Exercise reduces stress and increases energy levels.
A study has shown that people who smoke cigarettes have an increased risk of experiencing erectile dysfunction.
Stress and relationship issues
Excessive stress causes difficulties in a man’s sexual health. Anxiety in relationships anger also affects the inability to get an erection and a satisfying sexual relationship.
Medications such as anti-depressants and blood pressure Some drugs increase the risk of ED. It would help if you used medicines with the advice of your doctor.
Naturally Cure Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunctionis also caring with the help of some natural cure. The following are some of the remedies that have been studied and said to be safe. It is also helpful in the treatment of ED.
- Antihypertensives (beta-blockers, diuretics).
- Antidepressants (tricyclic and SSRIs).
- Antipsychotics (phenothiazines, risperidone).
- Anticonvulsants (phenytoin, carbamazepine).
- PH2 receptor antagonists (cimetidine, ranitidine).
- Recreational (Alcoholism, Tobacco).
- General (disorders of intimacy, lack of arousability).
- Situational (partner, performance stress).
- Psychiatric illness (Anxiety states, depression, psychosis, alcohol dependence).
- History Collection.
- Physical examination.
- o Blood: Fasting glucose, lipids, LFTs, TSH, Early morning serum testosterone (plus FSH and LH if testosterone low).
- dipstick urinalysis.
- vascular studies (ultrasound cavernous arteries, arteriography, intracavernous vasoactive drug injection).
- Specialist psychodiagnostic evaluation.
How to cure erectile dysfunction naturally and permanently?
Medical conditions are a common cause of erectile dysfunction. But sometimes, it can also be related to lifestyle choices.
There are many medical treatments available for ED, but lifestyle changes can also be helpful.
For the ultimate male power and performance, you can dominate your life by adding Havasu’s L-arginine supplement to your daily routine.
Endurance and Circulation Booster with Nitric Oxide
Help to Improve Lean Muscle Mass, Endurance And Performance
Hormonal: testosterone failure give testosterone of post-traumatic arteriogenic surgery.
psychogenic: underlying problem, sex therapy/counseling, phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors (sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil).
Treatment: Vacuum devices:
- External cylinder, pumping air out around penis and causing engorgement the clinical success rate of 90% Work best: motivation, supportive partner.
- Adverse effects: pain, bruising, numbness.
First-line treatment – oral therapy:
- PD-5 inhibitors improve the relaxation of smooth muscle. Contraindicated in patients receiving nitrates, recent stroke/MI, unstable angina.
- sildenafil: well-tolerated, efficacy reduced after fatty food, 50 mg starting dose.
- tadalafil: longer half-life, starting dose at 10 mg.
- vardenafil: more potent (but not clinically more effective), useful in difficult to treat subgroups, effect reduced by fatty food.
- apomorphine hydrochloride: dopamine agonist, quick action, sublingual, not affected by foods.
- Penile Suppository: Intraurethral alprostadil (prostaglandin E1): insert pellet in urethral meatus, barrier contraception if partner pregnant, less effective than intracavernous injections, may cause penile pain.
- penile Injection: Intracavernosal alprostadil: injected may cause pain and priapism.
- penile prosthesis: semi-rigid, malleable or inflatable. Considered if impotence has an organic cause and fails to respond to medical management.
- tropical agents: Some vasoactive drugs come in topical gel form and may suffer local reaction and side-effects to partner if absorbed from the vagina.
Some people feel frustrated about ED. It is important to remember that the condition is suitable for treatment.
ED is very normal and can usually be prevented by using natural remedies or medications to treat it.
Early intervention can often detect a severe medical condition and talk to your doctor about treatment instead of determining the cause of the ED early.
A few other articles that you might be interested in:
- What Is Orchitis?: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Diagnosis
- Does Ejaculating Hurt Epididymitis? | All About Epididymitis
- Priapism: How To Treat Priapism?, Causes, Symptoms
- What Is Urethral Stricture Permanent Solution? | Urethral Stricture Surgery Recovery
Still have any questions about Electrical Dysfunction? Ask in the comments section!
Also, If you find the information in this post useful, please share it with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Sharing is caring ❤