Diet is most important in routine life to live a healthy and fit life.
Here are some suggestions about diet for cardiac patients throughout the whole day.
I also covered Congestive Heart Failure Medications in depth. I hope this article might be helpful.
Table of Contents
- 1 cup of weak tea
- 1 cup of low-fat milk
- ½ cup of porridge/ cornflakes
- One slice of bread
- Egg white 1
- 1 cup of clear soup, khichri/soft rice
- Sandwich 1, soft pureed vegetables, mashed
- Potato, cooking oil I teaspoon
- One cup of low-fat milk.
- Consult a doctor first for more diet instruction. This instruction is for a regular heart patient. So please follow the instruction given by your private doctor. This blog has general details.
- Diet for Coronary Heart Disease
- Cardiogenic Shock vs Heart Failure
- Nutrition Value of Food: Importance, Benefits, and Diet
Like this guide? Don’t forget to share it!
Sharing is caring ❤