Antisocial problems, according to the age some child is showing positive or some child is showing that is normal.
If the child is having stubbornness, hostility, indiscipline, stealing things, destroying properties are the signs of Antisocial behavior.
I also wrote a tutorial on 2 Year Old Temper Tantrums Child: How To Deal With Temper Tantrums? that you can follow
Table of Contents
Early Sign of Antisocial Behavior in Children
- Whenever the child feels stress in going to school due to various factors such as fear of a new school. Insults and beating from the teacher or bullying by classmates etc.
- The child may exhibit specific manifestations like convulsions, paralysis of the limbs, fear, and anxiety, originating from psychological stressors.
I also wrote a tutorial on Children’s Mental Health and Emotional Well being in Primary Schools that you can read.
- Child will have stubbornness, sullenness. Pouting refuses to answer the questions.
- It usually occurs when the baby is punished for the open rebellion behavior by the parents or elders.
- Going back to questions. It usually occurs when the baby is punished for open rebellion behavior by the parents or elders.
- Child with self-centeredness who wants everything and not willing to give anything in return.
- Parents should not give too much attention by pampering them and giving whatever they ask as it may spoil them.
- Usually firstborn, last born, and one child are having more chances of spoiling.
- Parents should show attention to what the child requires to enhance their average growth and development.
For better result, you should also read the following article:
- Usually, jealousy among children is observed when one more baby arrives in the family; the elder child will feel that the newborn is giving more attention and feeling envy.
- Children with jealousy always will exhibit angry.
- They will feel that another person has taken their place in someone’s affection.
To prevent jealousy behavior among toddlers, the parents should meet the toddler’s need to show their attention and love, allow them to stay around when the new baby’s physical needs are being taken care of, and encourage them to take care of their siblings.
I have already covered Oppositional Defiant Disorder in depth must read:
- Development of a sense of ownership is necessary before they can learn to be generous with others.
- Slowly, they learn to be generous with others. Children should be allowed to decide whether to give or refuse their toys to another child.
- Adults can help child, learn to share with others.
- Group play encourages the habit of sharing.
If the hurting is accidental, the incident should be overlooked. But if the children persistently try to hurt others, adult help is needed to prevent serious injury to another child.
- Adults should not allow their children to hurt others. Hurting maybe with mental state.
- Children should know that someone who loves them deeply will control them and prevent their behavior’s unpleasant consequences.
Apart from these article, I recommend you to read following posts that will help you:
- Children are usually unhappy unable to control their feelings of jealousy, helplessness, aggression, or anger.
- They may feel unloved, disliked by parents, or bored by wrong playthings.
- Parents should avoid scolding or punishment.
- The sense of initiative, children enlarge their concepts of self by relating it to the world.
- Through playing the roles of adults, children assign qualities to their self-concepts.
- Consistency and sincere encouragement by parents, family members, teachers, and peer opinions regarding motor, language, and self-care skills.
Treatment of antisocial Behavior In children
Allow the child to talk about her problems to identify the causes and remove the reason.
Advise the parents to develop a calm and quiet environment within the family and its surroundings.
Parents should not pay excessive attention to undue complaints by the child.
Teach better strategies for solving problems.
Here are a few hand-picked guides for you to read next:
- Selective Mutism In Adults And Child: Definition, Symptoms, Causes, Treatment
- Early Signs Of Tourette’s Syndrome In Children
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy For ADHD Child
If you see any symptoms related to antisocial behaviour in your child?, let us know in the comment box. So we can help you
Like this article? Don’t forget to share it!
Sharing is caring ❤