Staying home can decrease the spread of the coronavirus, and severe physical distancing can stop a person from getting the infection. The spread of COVID-19 infection does not have to mean giving up a fitness routine. People also perform lots of exercises at home.
Keep reading for information on many ways to exercise at your home during the lockdown and under quarantine.
I also wrote an article on Breathing Exercise During Covid-19 also you can read.
Table of Contents
- During stress and uncertainty, yoga’s slow movement and controlled breathing can reduce anxiety and help with physical Begin in Child’s Pose, with the knees bent under the chest and the torso and your head down.
- Spread your legs out and push up onto the hands into Downward-facing Dog.
- Take one leg forward between the hands, with the foot flat on the ground, bending your knee, and your hands-on on either side of the foot.
- Lift the upper body and arms, order the back leg, and turn the back of your foot at a 45-degree angle.
- Extend your one arm behind the body and one arm in front of it. Stretch and breathe deeply.
- Repeat the whole sequence, changing sides.
Bodyweight exercises offer the same benefits as expensive gym facilities. Try these simple exercises:
- Squats: Do 2 to 3 sets of squats, working up progressively. First, start by standing, down the buttocks back, and bend your knees into a sitting position. Some people find this exercise with a ball between their knees.
- Master the pushup: Beginners can work up to this exercise by keeping their knees on the ground to begin, while pushup specialists can try one-handed pushups.
- Cultivate strong abs by planking: Sleep on the stomach, then push up onto the forearms with the elbows bent. Hold for 10 seconds and repeat. Work up to longer holds.
Weightlifting doesn’t require gym equipment. If a person doesn’t have weights, they use heavy cans, books, or weighty objects alternatively.
Try including weights into bodyweight exercise your routine, lunging and squatting with the weights in the hands. Alternatively, try bicep curls, tricep extensions, and shoulder presses.
To bench press with free weights, lie on your back, press the weights up, and hold your hand. Then, try extending the arms out, down, and to the side after pressing the weights up for a shoulder exercise.
Online exercise programs
Many people grow with group support or are unable to design an exercise program on their own. These online exercise programs may help you:
- MommaStrong offers tailored exercises for only mothers, including women in the critical postpartum period who have diastasis recti and additional issues.
- Daily Burn offers workouts for beginners and experts.
- Gaia offers online yoga classes for skill and experience levels.
- Peloton offers video and outdoor audio workouts, as well as body weight and yoga classes.
The people who have a yard that offers 6 feet of distance from public places, such as sidewalks or sparks, can enjoy outdoor sports.
Many outdoor sports need no particular skill and little or no equipment. Some excellent options include:
- using the tag or hide and seek to get in running intervals
- playing a game of frisbee
- drawing a hopscotch board and showing the kids how to play
- playing Wiffleball
- playing soccer goal
Many people want to build self-sufficiency by facing the reality of spending weeks or months at home. Gardening is an excellent way to grow healthful, uncontaminated produce for those lucky to have a garden. In addition, it offers plenty of exercises.
From walking throughout the yard pruning flowers to digging deep holes for fresh potatoes, there are many chances to get a workout.
Dance party with family
Exercise does not have to feel like severe drudgery. For example, if the possibility to get a cardiovascular workout and improve flexibility with family dance parties.
Crank up the music volume, dance, and jump until the body becomes tired. This is an excellent way to help kids burn off excess nervous energy.
I have already shared a post related to this topic Marital and Family Therapy I hope you read this post.
Fitness doesn’t have any require a gym or even any particular skill. A person can do lots of simple things in or around the home to get exercise.
Daily involvement in movement, stretching, and physical exercise that feels physically and mentally healthy can help people stay active even if quarantine lasts for several months.
Like this article? Share it with your friends on Face book, Twitter, and Google Plus!
Sharing is caring ❤