Pregnancy is a precious time for all women.
Pregnancy occurs when the sperm fertilizes the ovum that is eggs released by the ovary. The fertile eggs travel from the fallopian tube to the uterus for implantation as a result of pregnancy.
I have already shared a post related to this topic Pregnancy Tips | Pregnancy Care I hope you read this post.
The full-term pregnancy lasts for 37 to 40 weeks of gestation. During pregnancy, women taking care in early pregnancy, diagnosis, and antenatal care are more likely to get healthy pregnancies and healthy babies. So it is essential to take care during nine months of pregnancy.
If you are not ready for the child or prevent the pregnancy, there are also effective methods available for birth control that you should know.
I also wrote a tutorial on How Does A Molar Pregnancy Happen?: Everything You Should Know that you can follow.
Table of Contents
Give your baby a healthy start by using the recommended maternity supplement given below.
Prenatal Multivitamin for Women
From Whole Foods with Biotin, Iron & Folate
Probiotics for Immune Support
Pregnancy Must Haves – 180 capsules
Signs and Symptoms of pregnancy
Although there are many types of devices and medicines in the market to do pregnancy tests, with conception, many changes in the body of a woman
To get started, you’ll need to: Hyperemesis Gravidarum: Risk To Baby, Causes, Treatment
If you want, you can know from these initial symptoms whether you are pregnant or not. It is essential to mention that these are just symptoms. Maybe the symptoms that appear.
It is a prevalent symptom. The tissues of the breast are susceptible to hormones. When you conceive, the body’s hormonal changes begin to occur. It leads to swelling or heaviness in the breast.
Nipple color change
Melanocytes are affected by hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy. That is its effect. That means its impact on the cells, which are responsible for the color of the nipple. On conceiving, the color of the nipple becomes darker.
Nausea and vomiting
Vomiting before eating and after eating is common for pregnancy.
To get started, you’ll need to: Hyperemesis Gravidarum: Risk To Baby, Causes, Treatment
The repeating urge for the urination
The bladder becomes more active, causing frequent toilets.
Pregnancy increases the attraction for a particular thing and to eat the same thing all the time.
Headache starts due to increased blood volume in the brain, but with time will heal it.
Due to hormonal changes, digestive function slows down, and women have complaints about constipation.
When women were pregnant, the body temperature often remains above the average temperature. Not only has this, but the mood changed from time to time.
You must read this article: How long After Missed Period Take Pregnancy Test ?
Early signs of pregnancy
- It differs from pregnancy to pregnancy and woman to woman
- One missed period often missing your period is the first sign, but you might see a little light spotting around the time you’d usually have your period as
- You might also see the veins are more noticeable in the area around your nipples may darken
Pregnancy for morning sickness
You might start feeling sick or even vomiting between the second and eighth weeks of pregnancy. It can happen at in time of day or night.
- Some pressure off your bladder
- Mood swings
- Food cravings
- You may get leg or foot cramps in the first trimester and sometimes even later into pregnancy due to some changes in the way your body managers calcium
- Whether you get any of these first signs of pregnancy, whether you’re pregnant, is to take a home pregnancy test.
Pregnancy week by week/ stages of pregnancy
Week 1 to 12
- In the first month, your baby is now an embryo that has two layers of cells. It is from these cells that all the organs and body parts of the baby will grow.
- In the second month, your baby’s size is almost the same as a kidney bean, and now it is constantly moving. His fingers are clear but lightly connected.
- In third, By this time, your baby is about 7 to 8 cm. (3 inches) has grown, and its weight will now be about 23 grams. It would have also created her tiny and unique fingerprints now.
Week 13 to 27
- In the fourth month, your baby is about 13 cm. (5.5 in) long and weighs 140 grams in four months. His bones’ structure is now becoming flexible, like bones with flexible and soft bones (cartilage) like rubber.
- Five months the baby’s eyebrows and eyelashes are now formed. If your baby’s legs are seen upright, your baby is now 27 cm. (10.5 inches).
- In six months, your baby will now weigh about 660 grams. Due to increased body fat, his wrinkled skin must have started to become flat and smooth.
You must read this article for healthy pregnancy: A Healthy Diet Plan During Pregnancy
Week 28 to 40 weeks
- In seven months: Now your baby is 40 cm. (15 inches). He can also open or close his eyes and maybe see things around him.
- In eight months: Your baby’s weight will now be 2.1 kg. The layers of his fat are making his body complete, causing him to be chubby. His lungs are also well developed now.
- In nine months: The due date of your baby’s birth is almost over. An average baby at birth is 51 cm from head to toe. (20.5 in) long. It also weighs about 3.3 kg but may vary significantly in the measurement of infants at this stage.
IVF pregnancy symptoms week by week
IVF or is a treatment that aids parents in experiencing parenthood. In this method, eggs are retrieved from your ovaries and fertilized with sperm. The process makes use of donor eggs and sperm from a partner or a donor. While some women feel pregnancy symptoms after IVF, women do not even realize that implantation has taken place until they undergo a scan.
A missed period is a common IVF pregnancy symptom. If menstruation runs like clockwork, then a missed period is a sign of pregnancy. Furthermore, it is a sign that you take a pregnancy test. On the other hand, if you have irregular periods, missing a period means pregnancy and other complications. Both ways, you want to consult with a specialist.
Women feel bloating when they are close to periods. While this symptom can be misread, it is a sign of pregnancy when you feel bloated throughout the abdomen.
The common IVF pregnancy symptom is how the breasts change. Most women experience sore and heavy breasts caused by progesterone hormone therapy during IVF. However, breast changes are symptoms of pregnancy and are caused by the increase in hormone levels.
Can do home pregnancy tests after the first day of your missed period. If you get a positive result on a home pregnancy test, you can contact your doctor.
Ultrasound to be done to confirm the date of your pregnancy.
I recommend you to read following posts that will help you: How long After Missed Period Take Pregnancy Test ?
HCG ( human chorionic gonadotropin) hormones to be checked in the blood and urine. A blood test can be performed in the laboratory.
The urine pregnancy test that you can do at home with the pregnancy kit.
After confirming your pregnancy test, your doctor will suggest a further test for your baby and mother’s wellness.
Pregnancy week calculator
Trimester month week
- One 1 to 4 week
- Two 5 to 8 week
- Three 9 to 13 week
- Four 14 to 17 week
- Five 18 to 21 week
- Six 22 to 26 week
- Seven 27 to 30 week
- Eight 31 to 35 week
- Nine 36 to 40 week
A pregnancy test at home
Many times, if you miss a period, do not wait to test by bringing a pregnancy test kit, and you are restless to hear the news of your pregnancy immediately. In such a situation, domestic methods of doing pregnancy tests are helpful for you.
If you cannot wait to go to the market and bring your pregnancy test kit and do your test, then you can find out about your pregnancy with some things at home.
Vinegar: that mixing Urine in Vinegar, and if there is a color change, suggests that you may be pregnant.
Use of bleach: Take some bleach in a vessel and add urine to it. After this, if bubbles are seen in it, then it can be a sign of pregnancy.
Tests with sugar: Pregnancy can also be detected using sugar. Take some sugar and mix some urine in it. If the sugar sticks together, there may be signs of pregnancy. If the sugar dissolves, then you may not be pregnant.
Soap test: If bubbles are formed when urine is added to the soap, the pregnancy test can be positive.
Dettol Test: mix urine and Dettol in a glass vessel with a recovered amount. If Dettol and Urine dissolve, you are not pregnant, but if urine forms the top layer and starts swimming, you may be pregnant.
Toothpaste test: you can mix urine samples in white toothpaste. If the color of the toothpaste becomes blue, then you may be pregnant.
Must read: How to avoid pregnancy?
What is an ectopic pregnancy?
The best place to attach itself to the fertilized egg (ovum) is believed to be inside the uterus. If it connects anywhere outside the uterus, this form of pregnancy is called an ectopic pregnancy. In most such situations, the fertilized egg (egg) attaches itself to the fallopian tube, so this state of pregnancy is also known as tubal pregnancy.
How to check pregnancy?
The pregnancy test is done to detect a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in urine. This hormone is released immediately after fertilizing an egg is implanted on the uterine linings, and the amount of this hormone is doubled every two to three days.
Attending prenatal care checkups will help your doctor monitor you and your growing baby throughout your pregnancy.
It will give you a scheduled time to ask the doctor about concerns you’re having about your pregnancy. Set up a schedule with healthcare providers to manage all of your symptoms and questions.
Do let me know in the comment box, how you have enhanced your health during pregnancy? And are you also wanted to learn more about it?
Don’t forget to share this with your friends!
Sharing is caring ❤