What is A Brain Aneurysm?
An intracranial aneurysm is an abnormal bulging outward of one of the brain’s arteries. Can occur anywhere in the brain. Often discovered when they are ruptured, causing bleeding.
I had earlier shared What is Alzheimer’s Disease?: Cure, Causes, Symptoms and Risk factor. I hope you read the post.
Table of Contents
Classification of cerebral aneurysm
According to cause
- True aneurysm
- False aneurysm
According to size
- FusiformAneurysms Dissecting Aneurysm
Causes & risk factors
- Congenital weakness of the wall
- Atherosclerosis and arteriosclerosis
- Smoking and heavy alcohol use
- Drug abuse constant stress
- Family history of aneurysms medical disease
- Advancing age
I have already covered Drug And Alcohol Treatment in depth:
The brain is your body’s control center. To help support and nourish it, we’ve recommended MycoBotanicals Brain support supplement. Elevate your Thinking By using this organic natural supplement.
- Brain supplement
- Promotes Concentration, Memory, and Cognitive Functioning
- Gluten-free Health
Due to etiological factors
The weakness of the wall of vessels
dilation of the wall of the artery
Rupture of the aneurysm due to intra aneurismal pressure and thinning of the wall
Blood leaks into outer space.
Symptoms of brain aneurysm
- Unruptured brain aneurysms occasionally cause symptoms if they’re huge oppress against tissues or nerves inside the brain.
- Visual disturbances, such as double vision
- Loss of vision or
- Numbness or weakness on the face
- Difficulty speaking
- Loss of balance
- Difficulty concentrating or problems with short-term memory
- Pain above or around your eye
- Symptoms of a ruptured brain aneurysm:
- Usually, begin with a sudden headache.
- Feeling or being sick
- A stiff neck or neck pain
- Sensitivity to light
- Blurred or double vision
- Sudden confusion
- Loss of consciousness
- Fits (seizures)
Here are a few articles to check out:
How fast do brain aneurysms grow?
It is a severe disease because when the arteries become inflamed, there is severe pain, but sometimes the artery bursts and blood starts leaking out of the artery.
Apart from this, the nerves around the artery in which inflammation, i.e., nerves, also get affected.
This disease is severe because the symptoms of this disease are detected in the last stage.
You must read this article: What is Alzheimer’s Disease?: Cure, Causes, Symptoms and Risk factor
- History and physical examination
- Cerebral angiography
- C T scan
- CSF Analysis
Clipping surgery is done to treat the aneurysm. A neurosurgeon surgically places a tiny clip across the neck of the aneurysm to stop the bleeding.
It is a less invasive process than surgical clipping. The neurosurgeon inserts a hollow plastic tube into an artery, generally in your groin, and carries it through our body to this aneurysm.
The surgeon uses a guideline to push a soft platinum wire through the catheter and in the aneurysm. The wire coils inside the aneurysm and obstructs blood flow.
I recommend you to read following posts that will help you: What Vitamins And Minerals Are Good For the Brain?
Aneurysm and its symptoms, causes, risk factors, and most importantly, treatment. The best and most effective right way to cure it is surgery. If you have any symptoms, consult a doctor as soon as possible.
A few other articles that you might be interested in:
- What Is Delirium Tremens?: Types, Symptoms, Cause, and Treatment
- How Long Do People Live With Dementia?
Do let me know in the comment box, how you have enhanced your Mental health? And are you also wanted to learn more about treatments?
Don’t forget to share this with your friends!
Sharing is caring ❤