How to tell if a guy is circumcised?
If this is a person you know and have no relationship with, I would only suggest asking him. It is not a big secret.
When a male is circumcised, as was the case with anger, some physical symptoms are readily observable.
The uncircumcised penis has what is called the foreskin. When it is relaxed, it covers the head of the penis. In some cases, even when an uncircumcised penis is fully erect, its head may not be exposed.
When the shaft is grasped, the skin of the penis is pulled towards the base, leaving the once-covered head exposed.
How long does it take for a circumcision to heal?
That part will swell for several weeks and cause pain in the urine.
There is some discomfort after circumcision, but the pain is usually not severe; it is a minor operation. Medication can reduce pain.
Take for circumcision to be heal
- Wear underwear that keeps the penis in place instead of loose-fitting bras
- Plenty of fluids
- Do not do the physical activity until the wound has healed
- Do not use antiseptic creams or other creams that your doctor prescribes, as this may prevent the healing process and develop the risk of infection and scarring.
- Applying a little moisture jelly on the top of the penis can reduce inflammation.
- Recovery from circumcision takes up to 6 weeks. The penis feels very sensitive for the first two weeks, and the dissolving stitches last for 2-3 weeks.
- It is desirable to keep the area dry for 48 hours and avoid swimming for two weeks.
Circumcision is the replacement of the skin of the top of the testicles that covers the head of the testicles. Can be taken during low school age (7-12 years).
For newborns, the plastic method is frequently used. After the skin is slightly cut, the plastic tool is placed in front of the ovary, then the thread is retained in the plastic groove, and the excess skin is removed.
For older children, the same method of circumcision is used freehand or clamp.
The freehand is an oral technique in which scissors are used to create excess skin of the testicles, followed by thread formulas.
Circumcision is a minor procedure to remove the skin covering the top of the penis. It has long been performed on male new-borns and is generally considered safe.
If you have questions about circumcision, you should discuss the benefits and risks with your doctor.
Still have any questions about Circumcision? Ask in the comments section!
If you find the information in this post useful, please share it with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Sharing is caring ❤