Myth and kind of fear that spreads quickly through social media feeds.
The rumors are based on the fear that messenger RNA in the vaccine could cause infertility by randomly attacking a protein in the placenta called syncytin-1, which has a comparable structure to the coronavirus spike protein. But, these are different structures, and there is no reason to think this would happen.
This was Covid and infertility Myths. Now let’s talk about infertility in Male And Female.
Table of Contents
Infertility is not getting pregnant with unprotected sex for more than one year.
Infertility can be for male or female.
Their many factors that can lead to infertility, such as lack of hormones, lifestyle, age factors, ovulation problems for females can lead to infertility.
Now a day’s so many treatment options are available to cure impotence.
Steps to conceive the pregnancy
- A woman must have ovulation (release an egg from one of her ovaries)
- The egg should go through a Fallopian tube and through that toward the uterus.
- A man’s sperm must join to the egg.
- Then fertile egg should go to the uterus for the implants.
Types of infertility
- Primary infertility: couples have not got a pregnancy at least after one year of trying without contraception.
- Secondary infertility: in that couple got pregnant for a once but not getting pregnant again.
Causes of infertility
Conception depends upon the fertility potential of both males and females. Male contribution is about 30-40%, Female donation is about 40-55% and combined is about 10-15% in about 10% of a couple, the cause is unexplained About 4 out of 10 in unexplained group conceive within three years without any specific treatment
Common causes of infertility of females include
- Ovulation problems
- Tubal blockage
- Age-related factors
- Uterine problems
- Previous tubal ligation
- Congenital disabilities that affect the reproductive tract
- Excessive exercise
- Eating disorders or poor nutrition
- Use of certain medications, including chemotherapy drugs
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Older age
- Ovarian cysts and polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS)
- Pelvic infection or pelvic inflammatory disease(PID)
- Scarring from sexually transmitted infection or endometriosis
- Thyroid disease
- Too little or too much hormone
Also see: What is Uterine Abnormalities?: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment
Common causes of Infertility of Male include
- Environmental toxins, including pesticides and lead
- Smoking cigarettes
- A decrease in sperm count
- Sperm blocked from being released
- Sperm that do not work properly
- Heavy alcohol use
- Use of drugs, such as cimetidine, spironolactone
- Radiation treatment and chemotherapy for cancer
- Being in high heat for prolonged periods
- Congenital disabilities
- Too little or too many hormones
- Older age
- Scarring from sexually transmitted diseases, injury, or surgery
- Retrograde ejaculation
You must read this article:
Investigations of infertility
- General medical history
- Surgical history
- Menstrual history
- Previous obstetrical history
- Contraceptive history
- Sexual problems
Tired of swallowing pills, and yet you haven’t noticed any effective results? Try these fertility supplements that provide the nutritional support that our body needs. Find the product here…👇
Pink & Blue Stork Fertility Supplement
Herbs and vitamin to support your natural fertility & reproductive wellness
Support a healthy cycle for women & sperm production for men
Treatment for female infertility
Clomiphene citrate (Clomid):This medicine induced It will act on the pituitary gland and who have polycystic ovarian syndrome they can also take.
Follicle-stimulating hormone or FSH: FSH starts the process of ovulation.
Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) analog: These drugs used for women who have problems in ovulation each month. It acts on the pituitary gland and induces ovulation. Human menopausal gonadotropin or hMG (Repronex, Pergonal): it used for women who have a problem in the pituitary gland, and due to that, women are not ovulating in that it can use.
Bromocriptine: who have problems with a high level of prolactin, and due to that, women are not getting ovulations.
Procedures to treat infertility:
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In that In vitro fertilization, eggs from the ovary are removed and fertilized by the sperm in the laboratory. The embryo implanted into the uterus.
- Sperms are attached to the egg.
- By that couple can conceive the child.
- General anesthesia given to reduce the discomfort of women.
Step 1: Stimulation, also called superovulation
Step 2: Egg retrieval
Step 3: Insemination and Fertilization
Step 4: Embryo culture
Step 5: Embryo transfer
- Fertility drugs may cause ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome (OHSS), decreased urination despite drinking plenty of fluids, nausea, vomiting, and shortness of breath.
After Care of the procedure
- Progesterone is given to the women because it will thicken the uterus wall for the implantation.
- A lack of progesterone hormones leads to miscarriage.
GIFT (Intrafallopian gamete transfer)
- In that, the sperm and the ovum transferred into the fallopian tubes by using laparoscopy following transvaginal ovum retrieval.
- Fertilization achieved in vivo
ZIFT (Intrafallopian zygote transfer)
- In zygote Intrafallopian Transfer, egg cells are removed from the women’s ovaries and fertilized in the laboratory.
- The resulting zygote is then placed in the fallopian tube.
IUI (Intrauterine insemination)
- It involves placing an increased concentration of motile sperm close to the fallopian tube bypassing the endo-cervical canal, which is abnormal.
- IUI may be: Artificial Insemination husband
- Artificial insemination Donor
- Artificial insemination with donor egg
Do you have any questions about choosing the best treatment for infertility? Ask in the comments!
Don’t forget to share this with your friends!
Sharing is caring ❤