Low Liver attenuation is also known as liver tumors which have abnormal masses of cells or muscle in the liver. Most liver attenuation is benign, meaning non-cancerous, and does not cause any significant concern.
But some liver attenuation Can be cancerous that often need surgical intervention and medical treatment.
The prevention and treatment of liver attenuation usually depend on the extent of the liver lesion.
I have already shared a post related to this topic Is Liver Cancer Curable? I hope you read this post.
Table of Contents
What causes attenuation on the liver?
Can cause a liver Attenuation due to various underlying health complications. In addition, the following factors may also increase the risk of developing liver Attenuation, leading to liver cancer.
- Cirrhosis liver: Cirrhosis is a late-stage liver disease defined by fibrosis or scarring of the liver muscles leading to liver cancer.
- Heavy alcohol consumption, hepatitis B or C infection can increase the higher risk of liver cirrhosis.
- Hepatitis Infection: Patients with hepatitis B or C viral Diseases are more susceptible to the liver that may begin to liver cancer.
- Obesity: Obesity people tend to pose an increased risk of hormonal imbalance, causing diabetes and non-alcoholic fatty liver conditions.
- Genetic Liver Diseases: The following two most common Inheritable genetic disorders value for a large percentage of developing liver lesions and cancer.
- Hemochromatosis: It is a genetic disease identified by excess storage of iron in the liver. Excess iron accumulation in the liver may cause difficult symptoms and lead to several liver and cancer difficulties.
Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency is an inherent genetic disease characterized by no or lesser secretion of a vital liver protein called alpha-1 antitrypsin.
The lack or less secretion of alpha-1 antitrypsin in the liver makes the liver more prone to enzymatic attack and damages, causing liver cirrhosis and associated liver conditions.
- COVID-19: Recently learned new coronavirus affects different people in different ways. Current research and reports show evidence of an association between Covid-19 disease and liver damage.
- People with pre-existing liver accumulation and damage are more susceptible to organ failure and other associated life-threatening difficulties.
- Hepatotoxic agents: Hepatotoxic agents are chemicals that are capable of causing liver damage.
This hepatotoxic chemical includes various industrial chemicals such as polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB), arsenic, aflatoxin, carbon tetrachloride solvent, and other drug-induced medications.
Each hepatotoxic chemical substance induces liver toxicity in different ways. Repeated exposure or improper handling of such toxic agents can cause severe liver damage in the long run. Some of the most common hepatotoxic agents include,
Aflatoxins: Aflatoxins are naturally mutagenic substances produced by fungi found on grains and nuts. These poisonous substances are often capable of causing cancer. High-level exposure or oral consumption of large doses of aflatoxins can cause life-threatening complications.
Arsenic poisoning: Arsenic poisoning is one of the most common types of inorganic carcinogen affecting a large population worldwide.
Prolonged consumption of water contaminated with arsenic can run the risk of liver and cardiovascular health.
Over-the-counter medications: Occasionally, certain regularly used prescription medications and over-the-counter medications (OTC) products sold in pharmacies without prescription can potentially damage the liver, causing toxic liver disease.
Some of the common medications that are associated with an adverse effect on the liver include,
- Nonsteroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID)
- Oral antifungal drugs
- Antidepressants such as tetracyclic antidepressants, agomelatine, and bupropi
A healthy liver is key to optimal functioning and vital living. Bioscience Liver Strength is a breakthrough in liver support that contains live active proteins and fermented nutrients to regenerate and restore your overall liver wellness. Buy With Confidence 👇
Herbal Liver Support Supplement
- Advanced Liver Cleanse, Detox & Repair Supplement
- Fermented Greens for Natural Liver Support Rejuvenatio
Is attenuation genetics?
In genetics, It is a proposed mechanism of control in some bacterial operons, which results in premature transcription termination and is based on the fact that transcription and translation proceed simultaneously in bacteria.
Attenuation includes a provisional stop signal (attenuator) located in the DNA segment that corresponds to the leader sequence of mRNA. While attenuation, the ribosome becomes stalled (delayed) in the attenuator region in the mRNA leader.
Depending on the metabolic conditions, the attenuator either stops transcription at that point or allows read-through to the structural gene part of the mRNA and synthesis of the relevant protein.
Fortunately, most liver lesions are benign (non-cancerous) and do not cause any significant threat.
However, specific liver lesions or tumours can become malignant cancerous, posing a higher risk and requiring surgical treatment interventions.
Early test and prevention from the best liver care can significantly decrease the risk of developing liver Attenuation.
I tried to cover as much as I could for Low Attenuation Liver, but if you still have a question in your mind, feel free to give us comment.
Do share this post with others who wanted to learn about health solutions in depth.
Sharing is caring ❤