Mitral regurgitation is a reversal of blood flow from the left ventricle (LV) to the left atrium (LA).
Table of Contents
Signs and symptoms
Mitral valve regurgitation life expectancy
Here is a complete guide on: Mitral Valve Stenosis: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Chest X-ray
- Cardiac catheterization
- Vasodilators. E.g. nitroprusside.
- ACE inhibitors.
- Intra aortic balloon pump.
In most cases, mitral valve regurgitation is not severe.
However, over time the condition may worsen and may experience its symptoms.
Anyone who does not feel any pain in the chest and experiences symptoms should report it to the doctor and change your lifestyle.
- Angina Pectoris Occurs When….
- What is Ventricular Septal Defect murmur?
- Atrial Septal Defect Murmur? All About Atrial Septal Defect
- How Fast Does Aortic Stenosis Progress?
Meanwhile, let me know if you have any feedback for me or for Star Health line?
Like this article? Don’t forget to share it!
Sharing is caring ❤