Table of Contents
Signs and symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease
- Pain in the lower and upper abdomen
- Difficulty or even retention of urine.
- Irregular Periods
- Fever and chills
- Feel tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Smell vaginal discharge
I have already covered:
Say goodbye to intimate order, itching and discharge with the Balanceuticals Ovary & Uterus Clean Dietary Supplement and get the confidence you deserve.
Ovary & Uterus Clean
Detoxify and nurture, healthy ovary and uterus function
500 mg Dietary Supplement Capsules
Causes of inflammatory disease
- The cause of infection can be bacterial, parasitic, or fungal, but it is more likely to involve many different types of bacteria.
- Sexually transmitted bacteria are the most common cause of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
- An intrauterine device, a form of birth control, increases infection risk, which may become Pelvic Inflammatory disease.
Different PID causes sometimes may like:
- Childbirth, miscarriage, if bacteria enter the vagina. The infection can spread smoothly if the cervix is not fully closed.
- Appendicitis very lightly increases the risk if the infection spreads from the appendix to the pelvic.
Here are a few articles to check out:
Treatment of inflammatory disease
- As per doctors, prescriptions take antibiotics to treat PID. If your doctor may not know the type of bacteria that caused your infection, they might give two types of antibiotics to treat your PID.
- After few days of starting treatment, your symptoms may improve or lightly go away. But you should finish your medication compulsory, even if you’re feeling good, or Stopping your medication early may cause the infection to return.
- PID may require surgery in rare cases, but It can be necessary if the infection increase and doesn’t respond to treatment.
- You should to avoid sexual intercourse till until the infection has been resolved or completely fine.
- Keep clean your bathroom after use to stop bacteria from entering your vagina.
- Keep hygiene maintain.
- wear clean or lightweight clothes.
- According to the research, about 1 in 7 women with a history of PID will have difficulty getting pregnant. but as early u treat the disease can give you better result and increase your pregnancy chances.
A few other articles that you might be interested in: