What is Prostate Cancer ?
The prostate gland is located behind the base of the penis, in front of the situated anus, and below the bladder.
It surrounds the urethra and carries urine and semen through the penis.
Its function is to produce seminal fluid and liquid in the semen and transport sperm count.
Prostate cancer is a harmful tumor that consists of cells from the prostate gland.
Here is a complete guide on: Is Penile Cancer Curable? | Cancer On Penile Head
Table of Contents
- Environmental factors
- Family history
The ultimate saw palmetto is here for men! This prostate formula is an organic way for man to support their prostate function. Now you don’t need multiple trips to urinate! Feel better with this Havasu saw palmetto supplement.
Natural Prostate Support Supplements
Potent DHT Blocker for Hair Growth and Beta Blocker to Decrease Frequent Urination
Signs and symptoms
- Frequent urination,
- Pain or burning in urination
- Interrupted urine flow
- Weight loss
- Blood in the urine
- Painful semen ejaculation
- Stage I: Cancer is seen only in the prostate gland and gradually diminished the growth.
- Stage II: Cancer cells have not spread beyond the prostate gland but affect more than one part of the prostate gland and grow more quickly.
- Stage III: Stage III cancer cells have spread beyond the prostate’s outermost layer or in nearby tissues in the seminal vesicles.
- Stage IV: Cancer has spread to other areas of the body such as the bladder, rectum, bone, liver, lungs, or lymph nodes.
I have already covered :
- Prostatic biopsy
- CT scan or MRI
- Bone scan
- Lymph node biopsy
Prostate cancer treatment options
- Radical prostatectomy
- Hormonal therapy
- Radiation therapy
A few other articles that you might be interested in:
- Where Does Bladder Cancer Begin?
- What Is Orchitis?: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Diagnosis
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
Meanwhile, let me know if you have any feedback for me or for Star Healthline?
Don’t forget to share this post!
Sharing is caring ❤