All About Gastritis
GASTRO referring to the Stomach It is a – inflammation.
Today, consuming more junk food, decreased physical activities, and increasing stress have surrounded our bodies with many diseases. Gastritis can be seen at any age in any person.
In such a situation, it would need to know why this happens and how to avoid it.
Gastritis is an inflammation, irritation, or erosion of the lining of the Stomach. It can occur suddenly (acute) or gradually (chronic).
The stomach lining contains special cells that produce acid and enzymes which help break down food for digestion and mucus, which Protects the stomach lining from acid; when the stomach lining is inflamed, it produces less acid, enzymes, and mucus.
Table of Contents
Types of gastritis
One of the most common type this is a painful inflammation of the lining of the Stomach occurs suddenly and may also involve bleeding of the stomach mucosa.
- Bleeding is due to damage to the tissue caused by the acid found in stomachs.
- This type of gastritis may also result from eating spoiled food, dead fish or animals, bones.
- plastic, wood, chemicals, drugs or toxic plants, etc., the viral infection is also considered a possible cause.
- Chronic gastritis involves long-term inflammation of the mucosal lining of the Stomach of the upper digestive system.
Causes of chronic gastritis
- Among numerous possible causes, H.Pylori Bacteria is associated with primary reasons.
- Erosive gastritis is gastritis mucosal erosion caused due by the damage of mucosal defenses. Through alcohol consumption does not cause chronic gastritis, it does erode the gastric mucosa, and low doses of alcohol can stimulate hydrochloric acid secretion.
- If the person takes NSAID for an extended period, it can increase the chance of peptic ulcer.
- Common symptoms of chronic erosive gastritis include Stomach of lining lesions damage to the stomach lining, abdominal pain, weight loss, etc.
- It refers to a variety of histological abnormalities that are mainly the result of helicobacter pylori infection In the case of non-erosive gastritis, the body accidentally targets the Stomach for infection.
- It makes antibodies against it and thus severely damages or even destroys the Stomach and its lining.
You must read this article:
Other type of gastritis
Acute stress gastritis
- It is another common type of gastritis that mainly results.
- From severe illness or injury.
- it is most commonly start among patients in intensive care units, especially.
- among those with respiratory failure, sepsis, kidney failure, severe burns, neurologic trauma.
- This problem usually does not directly affect the Stomach.
- Is the chronic form in which the gastric mucosa becomes very thin (atrophy), and most of the cells that produce digestive acids and enzymes are passed.
- This type usually occurs due to an autoimmune problem in which antibodies attack the body’s tissues (autoantibody). It may also sometimes generate by infections or following partial gastrectomy.
Causes of gastritis
Gastritis is associated with various medications, medical-surgical conditions, physical stresses, social habits, chemicals, and infection.
Signs and symptoms of gastritis
Prevention of gastritis
It will help if you avoid the intake of oil and starch in your food.
Avoid excessive eating and the use of tomatoes in your diet.
Apart from this, you can use curd, carrot, coconut water, apple, and fresh vegetables and fruits to control the disease.
One should avoid alcohol consumption, get rid of allergic foods, drink tea, consume oily food and other similar foods, and consume less fried and spicy foods.
It would help if you did yoga and physical exercise every morning to reduce your gastric problem.
How to relieve gastritis pain fast
Follow an anti-inflammatory diet.
Take a garlic extract supplement.
Some research suggests garlic reduces the symptoms of gastritis. Crushing raw garlic and eating it can also work very well.
Probiotics can help improve digestion and bowel movements. Eating foods that contain probiotics also improves the symptoms of gastritis. These foods include:
Drink green tea with manuka honey
Manuka honey beneficial, as it contains antibacterial properties that help fight infection.
Manuka honey is available to buy in any health stores in the market and online.
Eat lighter meals
Eating small meals over the day can help the digestive process and reduce the symptoms of gastritis.
Some stress management techniques include:
Are you using one of these health tips from the above list? If yes, then tell us how has your experience been so far? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Did you find this guide useful? Share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!
Sharing is caring ❤