What is Acne Vulgaris?
Acne Vulgaris is very common in teenagers, usually at the time of youth. It affects both men and female.
It occurs on the body’s area, such as the neck, face, back, shoulders.
Excessive sebum secreted that join with bacteria and formed the plug into the skin. It is non-inflammatory follicular papules or comedones and by inflammatory papules, pustules, and nodules in its more severe forms.
Table of Contents
Acne vulgaris signs and symptoms
- White heads, black heads, and pimples occur on the face, neck, shoulders, and chest.
- Big and dark pimples If there are infection in them, they can be painful or White or yellow pressable marks occur.
- Notched or scratched marks.
- Red marks of cured marks, especially on fair skin Big red Spots called papules.
- Dark spots of old scars, mostly on black skin.
Causes of acne vulgaris
Possible causes of Acne is the increased activity of sebaceous glands and blockage of the pilosebaceous ducts.
Various factors that may cause Acne such as:
- Heredity problem
- Androgen stimulation
- Certain drugs such as corticosteroids, corticotropin, isoniazid, lithium, etc.
- Inflammation, skin irritation, or scratching of any sort will activate inflammation.
- Exposure to heavy oils, greases, or tars
- Trauma or rubbing from tight clothing
- Emotional Stress
- Tropical climate
- Hormonal contraceptive use
For further reading: Do Masks Cause Acne?
How to treat acne vulgaris?
If your child is experiencing acne, help them by offering physical remedies and giving an emotional or psychological support.
And get help with clinical or medical treatment if they need it.
And let us see about the clinical treatment options,
Clinical Treatment Options
Cortisone has widely used in medical applications as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Since the male hormone, androgen, plays a role in the over-production of sebum, females may benefit from certain estrogen (female hormone) and anti-androgen medications.
In some cases, doctors will remove blackheads or whiteheads with a special comedone extractor.
While rarely used, cryotherapy uses liquid nitrogen to “freeze” and break up or flake off the lesion.
Ayurvedic treatment of acne vulgaris
Natural remedies for acne vulgaris
You can also apply honey and rose water on your face.
Take half teaspoon of cinnamon powder or as per need, make a paste by mix with honey, then put the paste on face for overnight.
This post will be helpful: 8 Beauty Benefits Of Chia Seeds For Skin
Keep your lifestyle manage
Acne on your nose depends on your health status. Like the pimples on the front tip of your nose are your digestive causes. Acne on the side of the nose is related to hormones. However, Acne can also be caused by exposing the hair around the nose or inside the nose.
Mild Acne Treatment
If you have a problem with acne vulgaris in severe cases, and don’t get a solution from home remedies, don’t be panic; go for a check-up and talk to your Dermatologist.
Here are few articles to check out:
- What Does Vitamin E Do?
- Vitamin A: How Much Vitamin A Is Too Much?
- Best Way To Detox Your Body
- Anti-Acne Face Mask Covid: Does it Work?
- Covid Acne
Do let me know what other homemade tips you follow for better skin
Share your tips in the comment below!
Don’t forget to share this post!
Sharing is caring ❤