What is Epispadias?
Congenital disorder in which the urinary meatus is located on the upper side of the penile shaft; less common than hypospadias.
What is Hypospadias?
Congenital disorder in which the urinary meatus is located on the lower or underside of the shaft.
Table of Contents
- Ventral or dorsal placement of the urethral opening.
- Altered urinary stream.
Looking for a pure and effective way to support urinary track health? Presenting The TheraCran One Cranberry Supplement For Men & Women! Benefit from all the natural powerhouse.
Promotes urinary track health
- History Collection.
- Physical examination.
The goal of surgery is to make urinary and sexual function as usual as possible.
- Release of chordee.
- Repositioning of the meatus at the penile tip.
- Reconstruction of the penis.
- it usually is done between 6 and 12 months of age.
- No circumcision in these cases.
- Urinary diversion is used after surgery to allow healing (catheters).
Don’t forget to share this guide with your network on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn!
Sharing is caring ❤