Vitamin E is a type of antioxidant that is beneficial for our body in many ways.
That dissolves in fat that stores in your body and uses when it is required.
Table of Contents
Vitamin E deficiency symptoms
Vitamin E supplements are available from food and substances. Following are some signs of weakness:
- Harm to the retina of the eye that can affect vision
- Damage to peripheral nerves,
- Weakness or pain in hands or feet
- Loss of control of body movements
- Mothers lead to prematurity & defect in muscles
- In preterm babies, deficiency may cause hemolytic anemia, skin changes, jaundice, edema, retinopathy of prematurity, intraventricular hemorrhage, Bronchopulmonary dysplasia, etc.
What does Vitamin E do?
Antioxidants are the elements that help protect cells from free radicals.
An active form of vitamin-E is alpha-tocopherol which is beneficial for our hair and skin.
Much needed for organs of the body to function correctly. Slow down the process of damaging cells.
Vitamin E effective for healthy skin and hair.
I also wrote an article on What Is Acne Vulgaris?: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, Home Remedies also you can read.
How much Vitamin E should be taken?
The National Institute of Health is supposed to take 15 mg per day for men and women, including old age, pregnant mothers.
Following age need vitamin-E every day in routine life,
- Six months to 1-year-old 5 mg,
- 1 to 3 years old 6 mg,
- 4 to 8 years old 7 mg and
- 9 TO 13 years old 11 mg of
Along with this, other vitamins are equally crucial for the body, and people of all ages should take them regularly.
Vitamin E Functions
- Helps in cell maturation &maintenance of the stability of biological membranes.
- Minimizes the oxidation of carotene & linoleic acid in the intestine.
- Acts as an antioxidant & used as a free radical scavenger.
- Antineoplastic effects.
What is Vitamin E good for?
Beneficial for hair, face, and healthy glowing skin. It is also called a beauty vitamin.
These oil-filled capsules with these antioxidants will be available at any of the medical stores.
The most important thing is whether you use it correctly or not. If it uses appropriately, then its effect will start to appear soon.
Let us tell you how you can increase your hair & skin’s beauty by adequately using it.
To learn more, you can help .What Is Acne Vulgaris?: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, Home Remedies
Vitamin E for Hair – Also use for hair growth. We Can mix with hair oil. Use it one day before washing your hair.
Vitamin E for Soft Lips – Applying on the lips makes lips soft and shiny. It will soften your lips in a few days.
Healthy hands and nails – Nails quality may increase with the help of capsules.
What are the food sources?
- Seeds, whole wheat grain are good sources
- Sunflower and soybean oil
- Beet greens, collard greens, spinach
- Mango and Avocado
Supplements of vitamin-E harmful for people who are taking blood thinners medicines and other medicines. Necessary to discuss with your doctor before taking any supplement.
You must read this article: Nutrition Value of Food: Importance, Benefits, and Diet
Sometimes, taking an overdose can cause health Challenges.
The actual risk is bleeding, mainly with doses> 1000 mg throughout the day.
Here are a few more article which will help you:
Do let me know what other health tips you follow to make yourself healthier?
Share your tips in the comments below!
Don’t forget to share this post!
Sharing is caring ❤