Sudden heartbeat, skipping of a heartbeat, and heartbeat loss are serious problems related to the whole heart. It is not prudent to be afraid in such a situation, instead make some changes in your lifestyle in the first leisure and avoid this problem.
Does this also happen to you that when the heartbeat suddenly starts to accelerate, you start feeling terrified? If yes, must you always admired why this happens? Because your body depends on the working condition of your heart.
The more active your heart, the better your body will work. It is why doctors always tell you to keep your sugar level and blood pressure under control.
I had earlier shared Atrial Septal Defect Murmur? All About Atrial Septal Defect. I hope you read the post.
Table of Contents
Fast heart rate
There are some possible causes of Tachycardia can include:
- Abnormal heart structure problem since birth
- Stress and Anxiety
- Stay Fever
- cigarette smoking
- certain drug use
Before we get started, you should also read the following guides to help you learn:
Slow heart rate
There are some possible causes of Bradycardia can include:
I recommend you to read following posts that will help you:
What causes high heart rate?
Causes of high heart rate include:
- Heart-related diseases such as high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Insufficient blood supply to your heart muscle due to coronary artery disease, heart valve disease, heart muscle disease (cardiomyopathy), tumors, heart failure, or infections
- Other conditions such as thyroid, certain lung diseases, and alcohol or drug abuse
- Emotional stress or drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages.
When it becomes more dangerous?
We have already written that both Tachycardia and Bradycardia are indicative of underlying health status. If you are experiencing something in them, then you need medical attention and evaluation.
If you experience too much and too low heart rate, then it gives rise to serious health complications, which is below.
I recommend you to read following posts that will help:
- Diet for Cardiac Diseases like Congestive Cardiac Failure and Myocardial Infarction
- Which Of The Following Would Result From Hypoparathyroidism?
When to go to the doctor?
In addition to heart rate, you also need to pay attention to other symptoms, such as
- Heart rate above 100 beats per minutes
- Confused and get restless
- Chest pain and discomfort
- A feeling of fullness in the stomach
- Being short of breath
- feeling dizzy or lightheaded
- feeling fluttering or palpitations in your chest
- server headache
- Body weakness or can’t move their arms or legs
- Nausea or poor appetite
You should take immediate care if you see any of the below-mentioned systems.
- Chest pain over one minute
- Shortness of breath
- Dizzy and fainting
What should you keep in mind for heart rate?
Make a rule to take good care of your heart, exercise daily for it, good diet, and not increase your weight.
Apart from this, you should think about visiting the doctors regularly; this will help you get out of blood pressure and sugar quickly.
Here are a few hand-picked guides for you to read next:
- Mitral Valve Stenosis: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Atrial Septal Defect Murmur? All About Atrial Septal Defect
Like this guide? Don’t forget to share it!
Sharing is caring ❤