The inside and around the anus and lower rectum are the veins that are stretched with pressure. When they become swollen beads, they are called hemorrhoids. You can get it from the inside or just the outside. They are not usually serious.
When hemorrhoid comes out from the inside or the “length” increases, it bleeds, and itching occurs. As the swelling goes down, it can return.
Thrombosis is a blood clot that forms on the outside under the skin in hemorrhoids. It can become excessive and sore and bleed if it breaks. If there is a lump, it can leave behind pieces of skin that can irritate you.
Here is a complete guide on: Can Hemorrhoids Cause Vulvar pain?: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment,
Table of Contents
Causes of hemorrhoids
There may be causes of hemorrhoids.
- Constipation is also a major cause of piles. ‘In constipation, the stool is dry and hard, due to which the person finds it difficult to pass stools.
- Have to sit still for a long time. For this reason, there is pressure on the blood vessels there, and they swell and hang, which are called warts
- Eating more fried and spicy food.
- Not having proper defecation.
- Not consuming fiber-rich food.
- There is a risk of hemorrhoids in women due to pressure on the anal area during childbirth.
- Laziness or reduced physical activity.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption.
Symptoms of hemorrhoidss
If the hemorrhoids are not severe, they get cured in 4-5 days, but if they increase, such symptoms are:
- Feels like a hard lump nearby the anus. There is a pain, and blood may too come.
- Feeling of not having a clean stomach even after defecation.
- Red, shiny blood coming with burning during defecation.
- Extreme pain during defecation.
- Itching, and redness, and swelling around the anus.
- Mucous discharge during defecation.
- Frequent urge to pass stool, but not passing stool during defecation.
Why Do hemorrhoids itch at night?
The itching that occurs at night can be irritating, as you can see around the bomb.
You will find that whether these symptoms appear more at night or occur at night, there are many remedies to treat them.
Itching at night from pre-meal activities is common: eating at night, using the toilet, and taking a bath; we avoid inflammation during the day as it affects more at night.
Bathroom habits and cleanliness
Proper cleaning following toilet use. Excessive cleaning can cause inflammation. , Should be wiped very gently that it does not infect the skin.
Use two-ply toilet paper and wipe gently.
Hemorrhoids or anal fissures
If you feel itching at night in your anal area, chances are you have hemorrhoids or anal fissures. These conditions can cause itching at night and night due to not sweating in the toilet, diet, or at night More could happen.
In general, sweating can cause inflammation, it contributes to skin heat retention and dryness.
Sweating at night causes more itching at night.
Taking some medications at sleep time causes itching due to its side effects:
Blood pressure medications, antibiotics, while antibiotics kill the “good bacteria” in your gut, causing you to have diarrhea can increase the symptoms of itching.
Diagnosis of hemorrhoids
Your doctor will check your symptoms and treat the hemorrhoids they have inside. To look more closely, they will use a small tube called an endoscope.
And the colon cutter, from the inside of the colon and the rectum, will perform the appropriate tube tests by bending, called flexible sigmoidoscopy or colonoscopy.
- Eat more leafy vegetables and fresh fruits
- Beans and whole-grain bread and cereals
- Gradually add fiber to your diet, so gas and stomach bloating
- Drink more water
- Consume buttermilk regularly in the food.
- exercise regularly
- Do not sit in one place for a long time.
- Don’t eat junk food
- Eat less fried, spicy food
Treatment of hemorrhoids
When home remedies do not work, go to your doctor and seek treatment.
They will cut it until the blood supply is compressed and put rubber bands or rings around the internal bleeding.
They will use heat to get rid of internal hemorrhoids called coagulation. The doctor will also apply chemicals to the inflamed tissue to break it down. It is called sclerotherapy.
But usually works often, recovery is achieved.
A new procedure uses staples to hold hemorrhoids in their place. It is less painful, and you can recover faster.
With the proper treatment, you’ll change your routine and. Following your doctor’s instructions and exercising, and not sitting for a long time, all these changes will save you from having haemorrhoids, and it is not so severe.
I tried to cover as much as I could for haemorrhoids, but if you still have a question in your mind, feel free to give us comment.
Do share this post with others who wanted to learn about health solutions in depth.
Sharing is caring ❤